Tuesday, February 1, 2011

February Update

1. 9 to 5.
..I'll get back to you on this one.

2. Veggie Bites.
The month will be.... April. April seems like a good veggie kind of month, right?

3. Chocowhat?
I almost did it. I didn't buy any chocolate for myself but when you live with two guys that love their chocolate, biscuits, icecream... it's hard to say no. February is 'no' month. I promise.

4. Slurp'n'Burp.
There may or may not be a glass of Coke Zero on the table in front of me...

5. There's Always Water.
Uhm... I forgot?

6. Ditch the belly...
5lbs of 50lbs lost
I have actually lost what I said I was going to. It's just kind of crappy because I know I can do so much better.

7. Rinara Reads.
Done.

8. Gamerpoints!
The only time I've turned on my xBox in January was to watch stuff, listen to stuff, and play Assassin's Creed. Yeah I'm talking about the first one. So I probably have about 50 points more than last year.

9. The Morning Pages.
I sort of started this. I started writing some before the big move. So February is looking like it's taking on a lot of responsibility! Sorry, Feb.

10. Cook More.
Again, I forgot.
Ok, no I didn't, but with moving home again eating healthily was put on the back burner.

11. HOGWARTS!
I know I said I was meant to have saved some money by now, but it really hasn't happened. Hello moving home in January. Guh.

No comments:

Post a Comment