Saturday, April 3, 2010

034 - Profile View

Have you ever looked in the mirror and spotted something new, something different, that you really really hate? You know, something that you never noticed before, perhaps, or something that just never bothered you before.

I looked in the mirror and now I hate my nose.

I've never really been bothered by it before, but it really is a hideous lump in the middle of my face. I was once told I had my father's nose. Well, my father's nose was broken when he was a child and since then has sat crooked. Gee, thanks. But no, my nose is at least vertical. It is, however, a bit too big, and has a horrible bump. When I say bump I mean a mountain. Gah.

Maybe if I break it I'll have to get it fixed up all nice. It's been known to happen to other people!

I'm joking, really.

No comments:

Post a Comment