Sunday, April 4, 2010

035 - Easter Eggs

I was sitting on the bus with my sister when we realised neither of us recieved any Easter eggs. Just so you know, she's twenty years old, and I'm older. It was looking to be the first Easter ever that we hadn't been given any eggs. Well, on the bus we decided we'd give each other eggs in spirit.

The one I gave her was amazing. Really huge, with white chocolate eyes, a hat (It looks like Humpty Dumpty), and long marshmallows for arms. The one she game me, well, she broke it. Sigh.

ANYWAY, come the evening, my very lovely Better Half [probably had enough of me whining like a child] had bought me THREE EGGS! Little ones, who with little toys inside (yay!) and a creme egg that had frozen solid in the freezer. Mmmmm. And a not-so-egg-like box of Ferrero Rocher to spoil me more than I really deserve. Yay again!

I had my chocolate, and half of it was egg shaped. And it makes me laugh because I can't decide if the whole thing is more child-like or less, than a regular Easter egg gift. Ferrero Rocher (very adult) and Kinder egg (meant for kids, supposedly...)

No comments:

Post a Comment