Tuesday, April 13, 2010

044 - Spring Cleaning

For the first time since I moved in, the house is clean. Well, relatively clean compared to what it usually is. Two of the three roomies decided to clean! Imagine my surprise. So, 'O' (in case someone knows them by some chance, because that's usually what happens when I name and shame people... someone else knows them and word gets back) cleaned the bathroom and living room, 'D' cleaned the kitchen, and I was assigned the landing, hall and stairs. I ended up cleaning all the floors anyway because 'D' is a seriously messy, dirty person. Seriously. It's like he oozes grime and dirt. Blech. Oh, and 'M', the third roomie, offered to tackle the garden, since his parents are coming over from the Ukraine next week.

I bet you a euro he doesn't do anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment