Friday, April 9, 2010

040 - Television Vision

Yesterday I watched the last few aired episodes of Dollhouse. Today I watched the season finale of Being Human. As well as leaving me wishing I had more to watch of both it made me wonder if it's possible to tell what kind of a person someone is by what TV they watch. You know, like the way sporty people watch sports, and idiots watch reality TV.

I thought I'd give you guys a list of all the shows I've watched to fandom and see what you think.

I've watched EVERY episode of:
Dollhouse (two seasons in total)
Being Human (two seasons so far)
Supernatural (nearly five seasons so far)
Glee (one season so far)
Skins (four seasons so far)
Firefly (one season :( )
The 4400 (four seasons in total)
The Big Bang Theory (nearly three seasons so far)
The O.C. (four seasons in total)
True Blood (two seasons so far)

I lost interest in:
One Tree Hill (in it's seventh season... oy)
Chuck (in it's third season)

I'm catching up with:
Heroes (watched season one)
Battlestar Galactica (watched seasons one to three but need to rewatch)
Flash Forward (need to rewatch them)

Eli Stone
30 Rock
Cougar Town
Warehouse 13

I want to start watching:
How I Met Your Mother
Doctor Who (the new one, and I want to watch all of the previous generation too)
Lost (maybe...)


I also love watching dorky ghost shows, like Ghost Hunters and Most Haunted. Sshh, guilty pleasure.

I know I'm forgetting some...... tell me what I'm forgetting?

4 comments:

  1. ooooooooh, OTH... I still watch you, but you're a pathetic imitation of your former glory...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gave up ages ago. I cant even remember what was happening when I stopped watching it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. dont forget we started watching eli stone

    ReplyDelete