Sunday, July 11, 2010

133 - Saltimbanco!

For my sister's 21t birthday my parents wanted to do something special, so they bought her tickets to Cirque Du Soleil. She took me with her. Yay!

It was easily the most amazing show I have ever seen. It's funny, beautiful, has fantastic music and very talented performers. It was ten times better than I expected it to be, and I had expected it to be awesome.

I don't know how many times I've defended it now, saying it's not just a circus and not just for kids. It's a wonderful display of dance and powerful acrobatics, moving music and extremely appealing sets. I cannot fault it.

When it finished I didn't want to leave. I actually felt like crying a little, like a child who just finished the last ever episode of their favourite show.

I want to go again. Please?!

No comments:

Post a Comment