Wednesday, July 21, 2010

143 - Henna

I thought I'd be daring and try a Lush henna hair dye, which I'll review tomorrow maybe. I just wanted to let you guys know about the timescale. Today is Henna Day. It needs a whole day. All times are approximates.



15:00
Begin preperation of henna to be used, including just 2/3 of henna block needing to be grated up (it took 30 mins) and mixing it with boiled water before bringing it back to heat over a pot of boiling water.


16:00
Beginning application of whole head of henna.


17:10
Application complete.


22:05

Begin removal of henna and shampooing four times.


22:40
Hair finally clean!

00:45
Still not dry, but looking rather ginger-fade-to-brown. Interesting result. Not what expected. Will update tomorrow as henna can continue to develope for 24 hours after. I wouldn't mind if it stayed this way. I'm thinking I need a hair cut though. Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment