Tuesday, July 13, 2010

135 - Fresh Farmacy (Lush Review)

I've had a hard time with Lush facial washes in the past. I'm allergic to Angels On Bare Skin. I wanted to try something that wasn't going to give me a rash or turn my face to a grease machine. So I tried Fresh Farmacy. It's the peachy coloured solid soap they sell with the aim of reducing spots and redness of the face.

I don't really suffer from spots that often, so I can't really say if this works in that respect or not. I can't see why it wouldn't though, because this soap is very drying. It's super important to use a moisturiser afterwards, but that's the case with most spot- and redness-fighting cleansers out there.


It does leave the skin very very soft though, and very clean, so the temporary dryness is well worth it. It's inexpensive as it lasts a very long time. It smells slightly floral and calming.


To use, you lather it up like a regular soap and rub it over your face, scrubbing gently with your fingers before rinsing it off completely. Then use your moisturiser!


If you're not sure about whether this is the right product for you, ask for a sample in your local Lush. Most branches are more than happy to give your a little bit to see if it works for you. Go on, give it a go.

No comments:

Post a Comment