Saturday, July 17, 2010

139 - The Mist (Review)

Still running with my horror movie thing, I watched one this week. Yes, just one. the Mist.

Here's the dealie... if I had seen it from start to finish as was intended I would have found it amazing. Absolutely, without a doubt, despite the somewhat terrible CGI creatures.

However, many months ago I watched the last ten minutes or so without realising what I was watching or really registering who the actors were. So when I started watching The Mist from the start it didn't trigger any memory of having watched the final scenes. Not until the movie reached the final scenes and everything became very, very familiar. It would have been an excellent ending if I hadn't been able to tell what was coming.

I would still recommend other people seeing it. It's pretty good. Stephen King. Can't really go wrong with a Stephen King.

No comments:

Post a Comment