Thursday, July 22, 2010

144 - Bedtime Stories

I've been having trouble sleeping and didn't want to resort back to taking pills to knock me out for 8 hours at a time. So I tried a new approach. I found Harry Potter audiobooks as read my Stephen Fry.

They really work!

Imagine lying in bed, sleepy like, and being read your favourite book by a dude that has one of the most awesome voices ever. All right, so unless you're already a fan of Mr Fry it probably won't have the same effect, but anyone that thinks the man is a legend, give it a go. There are other versions out there, read by some other English bloke and an American one too. It really is whichever takes your fancy.

I mean, there has to be a reason we were read to as kids to put us to sleep, right? So logically it would work as adults. And I'm saying now that it really does.

I have no idea what I'm going to do when I run out though...

No comments:

Post a Comment