Thursday, June 3, 2010

095 - Mass Effect (Game Review)

Just... just play it, alright?!

Mass Effect is one of my favourite games on the 360, despite it being neither new or the most famous. A few months ago they released Mass Effect 2 and it just got better.

Someone asked me what it was about. And without spoiling anything all I can say is, it's about a hell of a lot. Space travel, guns, explosions, biotic and tech abilities, aliens, relationships, good deeds, bad deeds, government missions, illegal money-making, saving the universe, keeping your pet fish alive...It's thrilling, fast-paced, funny, warming, but only if you want it to be. It is what you make it with your own choices. It's so diverse and multi-faceted it's stunning. It looks pretty too.

It's like Star Wars without the retro, Serenity without the horses, Star Trek without the boredom, Stargate with space ships, Battlestar with more people...

I'm a girl and if I'm saying Mass Effect is my favourite you know it has to be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment