Thursday, June 24, 2010

116 - Cock Block

I've discovered a whole new meaning to that term.

Most of you guys know I've had a book in my head for years and recently I started putting it on paper. My biggest fear was always never having enough ideas to keep going, but now that I've started I have reached a new hurdle.

My protagonist is a guy.

I'm a girl.

Do you have any idea how hard it is to write as someone from a different country let alone a different species? I mean... gender...

It's really tricky.

I had to do something before he started going gay on me, so I thought some manly music would help. That's where I reached another hurdle.

I'm a girl.

Most of my music runs along the lines of Whitesnake, Journey, Josh Groban, Maroon 5... you get the picture.

Hopefully Breaking Benjamin will be my saving grace on this one. Watch this space.

Note: Stephenie Meyer listened to Muse when writing the Twilight books. Look at Edward. I rest my case.

No comments:

Post a Comment