Monday, June 28, 2010

120 - Supernatural

It’s kind of funny... my internet is down and to pass the time before I can check my emails I decide to write a blog. This is the world that we live in, I suppose.

I just watched the season 5 finale of Supernatural.

I know most of my friends don’t actually watch this show, which is fine because there are plenty of other shows that we have in common to talk about instead. Why my friends don’t watch Supernatural and I do, I don’t know....

Actually, I do know. The people I used to watch it with are either in London or I don’t talk to any more. Oh well.

Supernatural is fantastic. I’ll push it on anyone that will let me. If there’s anyone reading this that wants a show to get in to and doesn’t want to have to wait forever between episodes, pick up Supernatural. You’re already a hundred shows behind.

Without spoilers, I’ll just say that it was written like a show finale, not just a season finale (you know what I mean?) I was bawling for the last 20 minutes, and when it ended I had to text my sister to ask her if they had actually finished totally or if there was going to be another season. It was amazing. It was heartbreaking. It was funny (if I ever call you an ass-butt you will know where I picked it up from).

Click HERE


3 comments:

  1. It was supposed to be the show finale because the original contract was for 5 seasons only. But CW noticed a much larger turnout in season 5 and almost twice that in season 5, so they renewed it for a 6th season.

    BTW, I'm a big Supernatural fan. I just hope in s6 that Sam & Dean drop the "I don't trust you" bullshit and become friends again. That'd be great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They would have to. They have no reason not to trust each other any more.

    Also, a lot of people are saying that Chuck, that prophet guy, could be God. I think they might have a point...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've tried to get into it. In fact, I even bought the first two season DVD sets... I just have a hard time getting into it :( I'll try again though...

    at least they're yummy...

    ReplyDelete