Friday, June 11, 2010

103 - Aether (New Music!)

Normally I will force big artists down people's necks, but this time I can guarantee no one reading this has ever heard of Aether.

Until now! buahahahah....

*cough*

I only know of them because my sister is a groupie... I mean, a friend of the band members. They're from the town near where we grew up and she goes to uni with them. Or some of them. Or one of their girlfriends. Oh I can't remember.

They sound like... well... this...

They're instrumental kind of metal kind of rock kind of grr. I love them. If you love them and want an album tell my sister. OK, tell me and I'll tell her and fifty exchanges later you'll have their album (five extra-long tracks for €8). I've been told they want to go tin foil. Get it? Eh? Oh never mind. They're unsigned and did all of the work themselves, so as far as I know the only way to get their album is directly from them, or from a friend who's sister knows them... You get the idea.

Listen to them! Now! In case you missed the link here it is again.

No comments:

Post a Comment