Tuesday, May 4, 2010

065 - Sim-ple Life...

My xbox 360 broke quite a while ago, and since then my "gaming" (if you could call it that) has been restricted to mucking about on my Wii. Today I was introduced to The Sims 3...

I played at least one of the others on both
Playstation 2 and PC, and I had all the expansion packs, and while I liked it for about a day I couldn't really see much appeal in the limited gameplay. The most I did was build and decorate houses that my Sim would never be able to afford.

Sims 3, however, is a whole different kettle of fish. It sings sweet serenades to my heartsick imagination and role-playing enthusiasm. You can literally do anything you want in that game. Its taken all the nice bits about Sims 2, made them totally excellent bits, and thrown in about five times more excellent bits for good measure. It is very awesome.

Now I just need my own copy...

No comments:

Post a Comment