Friday, May 14, 2010

075 - A Crash Course In Skincare (Lush Review)

I know, I know. Two Lush Reviews in a row. Well, both were so important (for different reasons) I had to...

A Crash Course In Skincare is a fresh face mask. And it's being discontinued. SO GO BUY IT NOW WHILE YOU STILL CAN!!!

Admittedly it is one of the more expensive ones, but if trust me, if you have dry skin you will not want to miss out on this before it's gone completely.

Firstly, it's super smooth. I don't know if it's always smooth but my batch was. Every other Fresh Face Mask I've bought from Lush has been lumpy, but not this one. Not that that matters terribly.

Secondly, it smells like a lemon cheesecake! Lush have a lot of lemon and citrus products on their shelves (Lemslip, Lemony Flutter, Sexy Peel, etc) and for the most part I'm not a fan (except for Lemony Flutter...) but A Crash Course In Skincare is made not only with lemon, but avocado and yoghurt, so it smells almost creamy and dessert-like. Mmmm.

Apart from smelling like you could eat it, it really leaves your skin soft and moisturised, but not too much. It just sucks that I only discover the best face mask for my skin right when they retire it. Sigh.

1 comment:

  1. WHAT ARE YOU DOING COMMENTING HERE???? GO BUY IT! DAMN IT!

    :P

    ReplyDelete