Thursday, May 13, 2010

074 - Lush Love

I went for almost a year without buying Lush products. Ok, maybe not a year, but it was a very long time that felt like a year! I can't even remember the last things I bought, since I had won two of their Facebook competitions and I'm still working my way through what I got.

This week I've been in Lush three times. I bought Lemony Flutter (cuticle butter) the first time, Goth Juice (hair gel) the second time and got some Jungle (solid hair conditioner) for free, and then the third time I traded in 5 Black Pots for a free face mask. See, I only wanted the free face mask the previous two visits but they had none I wanted so I had to keep coming back. I got my A Crash Course In Skincare, the face mask that is now sadly retired, and an ickle Vit E toner tab, because the little girly boy said to, and my sister loves her toner tabs.

All in all...

I love Lush. And I smell like Lush now too. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment