Wednesday, May 5, 2010

066 - Yay, Cheese and Cheese

I can breathe a sigh of relief today. I was scared about going to a new beauty clinic to get my eyebrows done in case they messed up. It's like going to a new hairdresser and not knowing if they're any good or not beforehand. Well, they didn't mess up my eyebrows. They're different, sure, but not bad different. Just different different.

I also had the best tasting cheesecake I've ever had. Mannings Bakery (found in Blanchardstown Shopping Centre, or The Square, Tallaght, or Thomas Street, Dublin 8) have little tub cheesecakes that are really really really good. I had the strawberry one but I'm sure the others are great too. I think they have vanilla and lemon or something.

Despite having huge cheeseburger last week, with chunky chips, I still lost weight. See, this is why I love Weightwatchers. You can eat whatever you want. It's all about when and how much, and controlling what else you eat too.

No comments:

Post a Comment