Wednesday, May 19, 2010

080 - Does Size Matter?

This blog is not suitable for kids or the innocent...

I've written a few blogs now about beauty and appearances, social acceptance and expectations when it comes to the female physical form. I've not said anything about the guys.

I have a very good friend... let's call him "Tiny"... who, despite being extremely tall and possibly seeming quite intimidating at first because of it, his penis is actually smaller than your average big toe.

Now now, don't hate me, just let me explain.

He likes being teased for it. Not many people know about his little mister, as far as I'm aware, but he really does love the humiliation. Each to their own, whatever floats your boat, etc. etc. Some people like bondage, he likes being laughed at.

So, partly per his request, this goes out to the girls (and guys) with opinions on the subject. Does size matter? Do the girls who say "No it doesn't" have a limit, a minimum size before it is actually too small? Has anyone ever had a tiny lover that was better than a larger one? Or larger guys that were just crap? Or is anyone just not satisfied with anything smaller than a battering ram?

Don't hold back now...

2 comments:

  1. In the wise words of yoda, size matters not.

    As long as you have other skills.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jaggeh, I have to say, I disagree.

    For some women, it's true, intercourse is not that important. Foreplay in these instances isn't so much a preamble as an end in and of itself. In this instance, I would be inclined to agree that other, compensatory, skills will suffice.

    However, there are other women - and a large portion of the women I've met fall into this category - who, while they will tollerate a small member, remain less than satisfied and will often crave the sensations achieved through intercourse with a hung partner.

    There are many factors that feed into this. Societal pointers certainly factor. Chief among these though, in my opinion, is the myriad of sensations achieved during intercourse, allied with the aforementioned extra stimulation.

    Just my €0.02

    ReplyDelete