Friday, May 7, 2010

068 - Flight Of The Concords

Why, yes, I did get to see them last night.

Before I went, all I really knew of them was what I caught on youtube or random songs my sister gave me.

They were amazing. Their support act was awesome too. David O'Doherty, an award winning comedian who co-wrote a book called 100 Facts About Pandas, which is just ridiculously silly and hilarious.

I've never been to a show where the crowd and the performers yell abuse at each other so much. It was great! Well, to an extent...

To the guy that wouldn't stop shouting 'BELFAST!'... you're a fucking idiot. (Let it be noted that on his third try the entire crowd yelled at him to shut the fuck up. Made me proud to be Irish.)

To the girl who kept kicking me in the back the whole time... I hope you twist your ankle in your pointy high heels.

Anyway! Flight of the Concords are awesome. That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment