Friday, March 19, 2010

019 - Absence

"Absence makes the heart grow fonder..."

*****

Right?

Well, I'm not sure if that's 100% accurate all the time. What I do know is that when you talk to someone a lot - whether it's almost constantly or every day or something regular - whenever that conversation stops it's extremely difficult to not pick up the phone! I never thought it would be, but I know that there are one or two people that I feel that way about now. It's worse when I'm alone and bored, because I get an itch to just talk to them, to pass the time or to make me smile.

And if anyone wants to know who those people are, ask me and I'll tell you.

3 comments:

  1. I hate that impulsive need to call people. It's landed me in a lot of trouble in the past lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been in your shoes many times before. And there is that impulsive need to call people. I hate it too. Conversation is a fine art and an addictive substance.

    ReplyDelete