Saturday, March 27, 2010

027 - So, There's This Guy...

Ok, no, wait! Don't skip over this one. I promise it's not ALL gush and mush. Just read it. Unless that kind of thin makes you uncomfortable...

I'm not shy of guys. Don't get me wrong; I can count my 'experiences' on one hand, but I thought that I had the male population figured out. You can't have everything, I'd told myself a long time ago. You just have to accept what you're given, make the most of what you get. Don't expect anything, don't demand anything, and you won't be disappointed.

I wanted someone that would fuss a bit but not too much, would cuddle me without being asked, kiss my forehead just because, tuck my hair behind my ear before I get to it. Someone who would want to do things for me and with me because he wanted to, not because he felt he had to.

So, there's this guy, who covers all of the above and more ten times over, and I've found myself a little bit out of my depth, and more than a little scared. That horrible monster of doubt in my head keeps telling me he's too good for me, still saying "You can't have everything..."

Soooo.... I'm going to have to make life as great for him as he makes it for me, somehow...

Or I'm gonna need a really big cage...

No comments:

Post a Comment