Monday, March 29, 2010

029 - Mundane Monday

This is how my day went:

I woke up. I sent a text to Matt. I got up. I did some laundry, but not all of it, because I don't have enough room on the airer for all my clothes. I discovered Microsoft wouldn't fix my xbox unless if had a specific error, and the likelyhood of forcing that specific error was slim. I emailed a repair company in Dublin for a quote. I put away the broken xbox and set up my Wii. My Wii (named Kittywiiiii) told me I've lost a little bit of weight since moving to Dublin, which is surprising. I played a bit of a really bad game. I recieved an email from the Dublin repair company saying they wouldn't touch my xbox, kthnxbye. I played a lot of Wall-E, and got frustrated because I couldn't complete levels meant for five year olds. I made an amazon.com wishlish despite not having a credit card. I discovered my housemate is not dead, he just hasn't been outside in days. I cut a few of my curls shorter because they kept stabbing me in the eyes. And I smiled. A lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment