Monday, March 22, 2010

022 - Imperfection

It's something no one wants and everyone fights against. Even I, who has always been proud of quite a few of my quirks, has plenty more that I would change in an instant if I could.


My nose has an ugly bump that I hate.
I have a chickenpox scar on my forehead, on my nose and on my temple.
My feet are a frustrating size... I fit wide 8 or regular 9, but I know of only one shop that stocks either of these.
My legs are 34” long, making them one inch longer than long length bottoms.
My ass is huge and my belly is shameful.
I have a scar on my back that looks like I had a tail removed.
My right eye has a little peanut shape of brown on the white and I don't know why.
My hair... god, don't get me started on my hair.


Would I change any of these things?


No, because they make me who I am.


Yes, because I want to be 'perfect me' just like anyone else does.


There is no right answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment